When a member of our community is hungry, cold or hopeless, where do they turn? If they are like most in our community, they turn to St. Vincent de Paul – The Dalles.
- They will be treated like a real person by dedicated, compassionate volunteers in a warm, caring environment.
- Food will be available through the St. Vincent de Paul Food bank where hundreds of our neighbors are being helped each month.
- St. Vincent de Paul Ministry will help with other needs along with Bread and Blessings M-F mornings and Community Meals weekend evenings.
- There will be warmth and hope at The Warming Place during the winter.
- Their child will receive a special toy for the holidays and enjoy a traditional family dinner.
Your contributions helped us serve over 150 families last year during the holidays along with giving gifts to over 300 children. Your contributions helped us give out over 300 backpacks to children for the first day of school. Your contributions helped us serve thousands of meals last year. Your contributions helped keep 1044 guests warm and sheltered last winter. You are helping us touch the lives of thousands. Your gift is extremely important because it offers immediate resources that are directed to current needs such as updating the restrooms at The Warming Place which have been in continuous use since 1995 or helping children and families.